There are only two ways to confirm what you are doing pleases your readers. Statistics…and surveys! Alas, I have no stats 🙁
So this is a short survey I am presenting to you with a cordial request and my best smile. Would you please take a moment to answer these questions and email your answers to me? You will receive a free eBook for your time.
Directions to receive your free eBook:
- Simple copy/cut/paste the questions below into the body of an email.
- Answer the questions.
- Email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will reply with gratitude and a coupon so you can download your eBook.
- Is this your first time to the site?
- What genres do you read?
- What brought you to www.angelabchrysler.com today?
- What do you enjoy most from different author websites you have seen?
- What about www.angelabchrysler.com, do you like the most?
- What about www.angelabchrysler.com, do you like the least?
- What feature or article topic would bring you back to www.angelabchrysler.com?
- What would you like to see more of?
- What would you like to see less of?
- If you have any comments or suggestions, I would love to hear them.
- Which eBook would you like? Dolor and Shadow or Broken?
Additional questions regarding Newsletters and Emailed Post Notifications
- Would you prefer receiving a daily email for every post published, or a single email once a week with a list of posts published that week?
- What content do you want to see and/or enjoy in a newsletter?
Thank you greatly for your time and opinion! I truly appreciate it. Your survey stays private and will not be published or publicized.
Thank you for stopping by! I invite you to take a moment and join my monthly newsletter. Subscribe below and receive the post notifications anytime a new article is published and receive the monthly newsletter with updates, news, and exclusive offers. You can unsubscribe from either of these services at anytime and your information stays safe with me. Click here if you have questions about subscription.
[smlsubform nametxt=”Name:” nameholder=”Name…”]