Please pardon our pixels. This page is currently under construction. Check back soon and view the final results.
The Nine Realms of Yggdrasil
- Midgard – The Garden of man
- Alfheim – The Home of the Alfar (or Elf)
- Jotunheim The home of Jotun (Giants)
- Helheim – The home of Hel. Hel is Loki’s daughter and keeper of the Dead.
- Vanaheim – The home of the Vanir (Race of gods)
- Asgard – The Garden of the Aesir (Race of gods)
- Muspellsheim – Home of Fire
- Niflheim – Home of Ice
- Svartalfaheim – Home of the Svartalfar (Black Elves AKA Dvergar or Dwarves)
Heim (pronounced “hem”) – Home
Gard – Garden
My research spanned more than seven years and is credited to the following sources.
As the elven city burns, Princess Kallan is taken to Alfheim while a great power begins to awaken within her. Desperate to keep the child hidden, her abilities are suppressed and her memory erased. But the gods have powers as well, and it is only a matter of time before they find the child again.Whe...More info →
Blood waters the fields of Alfheim. War rips across the land of usurped kings and elves. The Fae gods draw near, and Queen Kallan’s strength is tested as she follows King Rune into Alfheim. But the Shadow Beast caged within Rune’s body writhes in hunger, and Kallan’s newest companion, Bergen t...More info →
Determined to hunt the gods who have tracked her across Midgard, Kallan journeys to Mimir’s Well to seek the answers to her questions. There is just one problem. To get to Mimir’s Well, Kallan must enter the Dvergar realm, Svartalfheim, and walk the Death Road to Helheim.More info →