New for 2017…
Welcome to Nerd Rage! The show that embraces the pent up rage of those stifled by taboo. Come angry. Come nerdy. Leave happy 🙂
Join us for the live podcast every month when we sit around and unleash the nerd rage through a series of topics.
Topics? You decide! At the beginning of each show, we draw a topic at random. Speculative fiction, television, writing, world building, how awesome Iron Man is…anything!
Please note! Nerd Rage has moved to Tuesday nights!
- Episode #1 – Topic: If you could live in any time period, what would it be and why?
- Episode #2 – Topic: The paranormal. Are ghosts real, possible explanations for hauntings.
- Episode #3 -When: Tuesday, 27 June 2017 on 7:00 PM EST … Due to the Summer of Zombies Tour, the topic will be zombie related!
- Episode #4 – When: Tuesday, 25 July 2017 on 7:00 PM EST
- Episode #5 – When: Tuesday, 29 August 2017 on 7:00 PM EST
- Episode #6 – When: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 on 7:00 PM EST
- Episode #7 – When: Tuesday, 24 October 2017 on 7:00 PM EST
- Episode #8 – When: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 on 7:00 PM EST
- Episode #9 -When: Tuesday, 26 December 2017 on 7:00 PM EST
- You must have headphones/earbuds to prevent feedback.
- You must provide a quiet recording environment.
- We use Google Hangouts. A Google account may be required.
- Webcams are optional.
- Please be ready to join the call 15 minutes prior to going live.
You may use, post, advertise, and blast out Nerd Rage as much as you want. Participants are encouraged to use Nerd Rage to boost their platform and/or market to their audience. Join links are emailed to the participants at 6:30 PM EST the day of the event. If you want to receive a join link, submit a request to participate. Direct all questions to Angela at [email protected]
If you wish to obtain the share link for upcoming or previous episodes, follow these steps.
- Go to my YouTube Channel.
- Select the video or playlist you wish to share
- Under the desired video, select “share” and copy the link provided.
The “Share” link is always provided in The Book Cave Newsletter.
“No topic is ever so dangerous that we can’t even talk about it.”
-Stephen Hopkins Rhode Island delegate of the First Continental Congress
Nerd Rage is directed to intellects, individuals, and free-thinkers who stand up to a heated debate. I do not believe in taboo topics and will not turn down subjects because someone may feel uncomfortable. Because topics are submitted by the general public, we could very well end up talking about politics, racism, religion, pedophilia, hate crimes, cannibalism, and any other topic many classify as taboo. Join Nerd Rage knowing that these topics could come up. We will embrace them. We will explore them. The only thing that is not allowed in Nerd Rage is character assassination and disrespect to viewers and participants. Ye have been warned.