Strength from Weakness
Disability becomes Power
Six stories, one impactful message:
– A voiceless child painting visions of death.
– A killer with a deadly message plagued by a burden of guilt.
– A priestess divinely empowered to absorb others’ pain.
– A soldier fighting for courage in the face of fear.
– A broken warrior-priest on a mission of vengeance.
– A thief desperate to escape the burden of his memories.
Betrayed by mind or body, these people struggle to survive in a grim world that takes no pity on the weak. Yet they will discover that they are simply different, not damaged.
You’ll be hooked by this collection of fantasy stories that shatters the preconceptions of what is possible.
With each page you’ll be drawn in further and further. These stories may even change the way you see the world.
What Readers Are Saying:
This is one of those books that leaves you wanting more! – S.S
I found this series of fantasy stories to be as disturbing and as good as some of the greats – I compare these to Koontz, King and Little. – M.E.
These stories about people trying to overcome, or at least come to terms with, the hardships of their lives. Worth the read! – T.E.