“I won a giveaway!”
I hate leaving people in the dark, so this post is meant to shed some light on what you can expect and when. I welcome all emails inquiring about your book status. If you have questions, or would like to receive your book’s tracking number, fill out the form below.
If you receive one of my books in a giveaway, please leave a review on Amazon, good or bad. Amazon provides benefits and special listing only to books with 50 or more reviews on them. If a book has fewer than 50 reviews, the book can not be found by readers unless they have the direct link or the exact name to find the book. Please—good or bad—leave a review.
Please note, all winners are offered a free electronic copy of their book. If you are eager to start reading and would like to receive an eBook copy of your winning book in PDF, MOBI (Kindle), or ePub (Nook), fill out the form below.
Basic Shipping Stats
After a Goodreads Giveaway ends, I receive a list of the winners’ addresses, which I can download onto Excel. I then print up spiffy address labels because, for a writer, my handwriting stinks. With all paperback winnings, the book is signed and includes a matching bookmark. Due to media shipping laws, the bookmark must be shipped separately and may arrive before or after your book.
Shipping is done through “Media” shipping. The rates are based on weight. Dolor and Shadow comes to $3.22 USD per book. Broken comes to $2.72 USD. Shipping and handling is an expense I cover unless shipping outside of the US. I am unable to ship outside the US.
- Books are shipped via USPS.
- Books are not insured.
- Dolor and Shadow is valued at $18.00 each
- Broken is valued at $14.00 each
- No signature is required upon arrival.
- The USPS provides a tracking number and estimated date of arrival, which can be provided per request via email. If you wish to have your tracking number or your book’s anticipated arrival date, email your request to [email protected]
- Books and bookmarks are shipped separately within 24 hours of each other. Please note: Bookmarks for Broken may be mailed a day prior to the book to ensure the legal disclaimer and warning are received before the book.
- Bookmarks are mailed in a 4″ x 9″ business envelope and may arrive before or after your book.
- These guidelines apply to all my giveaways including those held outside of Goodreads.
Where’s My Book?
Fire and Lies Giveaway ending 31 July 2016: Final update: Fire and Lies was shipped 17 October 2016. View the Giveaway.
Dolor and Shadow Giveaway ending 2 July 2016: Final update: Dolor and Shadow was shipped September 2016.
Broken Giveaway ending 31 January 2016: View the Giveaway. Final update: Broken was shipped 3 February 2016.
Dolor and Shadow Giveaway ending 31 January 2016: Final update: Dolor and Shadow was shipped 29 February 2016.
50+ Book Holiday Giveaway from 18 December 2015: Final update: Broken was shipped 29 February 2016.
Broken Giveaway ending 31 October 2015: View the giveaway. Final update: Broken was shipped 25 November 2016.
Dolor and Shadow giveaway 17 August 2015: View the giveaway. Final update: Dolor and Shadow was shipped 16 September 2015.
Facebook Winners ending of 11 November 2015: View the giveaway here. Final update: Books were shipped 25 November 2015.
If you are still waiting to receive your book and have not yet received it, please fill out the form below.
I won an eBook!
eBooks are available in PDF, MOBI (Kindle), and ePub (Nook). If you won an eBook, but have not received your winnings or are having troubles with the download, please fill out the form below.